Thursday 19 March 2015

ANNAGRAM #2


I'm back with an Annagram for you guys - if you like pun based catch up posts then this series is for you - and it's been a really good week or so... Let's do this!

ONE

Are you guys signed up for the Deepak Chopra Success Meditation Course? I am signed up and ready to rumble and plan on doing the first today. I will be sure to let you guys know how I get on -  my gorgeous gal Tasha and I did one of these courses last year and I loved it; worth looking into as guided meditations aren't often free and this good!

TWO

More dreamy times in Winchester. God I love that place. This time my bud Jono and I went to the loveliest indie cafe (the Forte Tearooms to be precise) and nearly died of how amazing the food was - we both had the artichoke soup with focaccia and it was literally the best soup in the world. I cannot understate how majestic it was.

THREE

We then had fun gig times in the pub and it was hilar - I have a vlog coming of this weekend if you are keen to see it!

FOUR

Gorgeous Mother's Day pre-dinner with Mum and Dad. It was fabulous. I would like every meal to involve salmon fishcakes and poached eggs from now on. Also tulips are my world right now.

FIVE

This snood is now HUGE and almost too big to photograph, but I am LOVING the whole knitting process - today I spent far too long trying to get it done! Are you guys knitters? After our Easter break, some of the lovely gals from my uni are going to be holding a knitting club each week and I am so excited.

SIX

A gorgeous countryside walk... Is anything better?


How are you guys doing? I hope you all had lovely weeks whatever you were up to, feel free to tell me about them in the comments!



 SHARE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...