Thursday 26 March 2015

DIY: Inspirational Quote Jar + Download!


If you're looking for a way to add some inspiration to your morning, this DIY is definitely for you!

The girls and I have had a quote jar in the kitchen since January and I have really looked forward to opening a quote each morning. It's super simple to make, but all things are more fun in video montage form so I filmed the process for you anyway:


I've made you a PDF with some quotes to get you started - simply print out, cut up and add to your jar! If you are after more to add later, Brainy Quote is a great resource; my favourite authors are Gandhi, Oscar Wilde and Audrey Hepburn.

Will you guys be making your own jars? What do you do for some daily inspiration? Let me know in the comments as always!


 SHARE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...