Saturday 20 December 2014

Photography Inspiration


I am literally obsessed with finding amazing photographers that inspire me online... Taking photos has become one of my favourite pastimes; I shared my photography "kit" with you earlier this month and figured it was a good idea to share some ways to get inspired for your photos too!


Flickr

Not a site I frequented before this year, I have now become obsessed... For the totally uninitiated, Flickr is a place for posting purely photos, where you can follow those that interest you like many other social media sites. I adore Flickr over other photography-only websites as it has recently introduced a feature that tells you what digital camera and lens were used, plus a load of other stats too... Perfect for anyone who's curious about that kind of thing!
Accounts You Will Love: Amethyst**, devantelle, Hello I'm Wild!, Gabriela Tulian


Tumblr

Not just for gifs of Benedict Cumberbatch (though saying that, feel free to look at this one), Tumblr is also chocka with great accounts that are perfect for getting you inspired. Another cool option is to search for a specific lens or camera in the search bar, to get an idea of what results you can get from any equipment you feel like buying.
Accounts You Will Love: Ollivanderlious, Westerus, Jamstains, Peone, Flugunfaehig


Project 365

Not a site per se, but still worth looking into, is the Project365s... As you may have guessed, this is a challenge where you endeavour to take a photo every day for a year. This is something I would urge you to try too - I'm all of a few weeks into mine but so far I am loving it, if only as a great chance to grow and to push myself!
Accounts You Will Love: M. Klasan, Ines Perkovic - plus try this guide to get you started!


Bloggers

I'm sure I don't need to tell you that there are a buttload of crazy talented bloggers that take stunning photos... Head to my Blog Roll for a few that I've mentioned to you already, or stay put for some that are completely new to me!
Bloggers You Will Love: This Girl Loooves, Bless The Weather, Sincerely, Kinsey, A Girl Named Leney



And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this post crew -  feel free to leave any photography folk you think deserve some recognition in the comments and I will be sure to check them out!


SHARE THIS POST

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Share on Tumblr


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...