Tuesday 30 December 2014

Instagram of the Month: _Kimberlyr


It's that time again folks! I love sharing my Instagram Spotlight with you - it's genuinely one of my favourite posts to write each month.  This month my spotlight is being shined on the loveliness that is _kimberlyr.

In case you didn't know, I've been trapped inside for the six weeks or so, battling with a deluge of essays and Kimberly's photos are pure escapism for me. She hails from Canada (Vancouver, BC, to be more precise) and her photos really highlight the beauty of her surroundings. Seriously, I would love it live there too!

If you too would like to be transported, Kimberly's Instagram is for you. Follow her here and watch the magic unfold below!

SHARE THIS POST

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...