Thursday 8 May 2014

Nailed It: Tanya Burr's Peaches and Cream

Tanya Burr Peaches and Cream

I was ridiculously excited about Tanya's nail and lip gloss line and I truly have no idea what took me so long, but I grabbed the beautiful Peaches and Cream the other day in a Feel Unique order and I was not disappointed.

It is a few shades darker than it looks in the swatches on Feel Unique and looks slightly darker in the bottle, but I actually really love it and it is certainly very different from anything else in my polish collection (and my mum's, which is bloody massive). 

This doesn't have my favourite brush in the world, after about three days of wear chips are now appearing but my nails usually start chipping within 24 hours so this is actually pretty flamin' good. It took about two coats and I stuck my cheapy Essence topcoat on afterwards.

Tanya Burr Peaches and Cream

I am now debating what polish I am going to try out next as they are a nice size for a good price (£5.99 is a good few quid less than I was expecting!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...