Sunday 10 January 2016

What I Eat In A Day



I'm such a fan of this format that I knew I had to get in on the action and share a day of meals with you!

Here's the video for you:



BREAKFAST


50g oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
100ml approx coconut milk
100ml approx water
25g dates

Combine ingredients and cook on a medium heat for 10-15 minutes.


LUNCH


Bread
Houmous
Antipasti

Toast your bread then slap on your filling!


DINNER


Approx 8 sweet potatoes
1 pepper
1 onion
Approx 10 tomatoes
1 tbsp red thai curry powder
Olive oil

Prep and peel vegetables, then drizzle with olive oil and coat with seasoning. Roast for around 40 mins then blend with hand blender.


I hope you guys enjoyed! If you are a vegetarian or vegan, I would love to hear your stories! Head to the comments and let me know...

 SHARE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...